Use the tools below to design a logic model and an evaluation plan for your agency and its programs. Or check out our sample surveys, which feature questions connected to indicators from the OCASI indicator registry.
These tools are free to use. You can use them individually or combine them to plan and run an evaluation.
If you want to run a full evaluation, we recommend subscribing to SIS. A subscription gives you access to our virtual workspace and complete range of evaluation and reporting tools.
With a SIS subscription, your agency will receive an online workspace, where you can:
- Access resources and templates to help you plan and perform your evaluation.
- Store each part of your evaluation, which allows for easy management and reporting within your agency.
- Collaborate with colleagues involved in the evaluation.
- Store data in our secure data warehouse.
- Use our data visualizations and custom dashboards to monitor and share evaluation results.
- Create informative, visually powerful reports.
Check out our demo workspace below to see how easy and powerful it is. You can contact us to learn more.
This page is continually under development, check back often to explore new tools and features.
What do you want to do?
Create a logic model or theory of change
This is the first step in creating an evaluation plan. We have created a generic model for services to immigrants and refugees so you don’t have to start from scratch.
Plan an evaluation
Decide on your priorities for evaluation. What information will lead to improved services or additional resources at your agency?
See the demo for reports and dashboards
This link will take you to the demo SIS Workspace for Ariel Community Services. Explore vibrant reports and demo evaluation documents in an easy-to-use Microsoft SharePoint site. You may need to sign out of your organization's SharePoint or open a private browsing window.
Log in using
firstname.lastname@example.org and password: